My Race Days
Hay, I'm David or Dave Crosse and I'm a professional Jumps jockey originally from near Cashel, Co Tipperary. I am now based and have been for the last 14 years in Lambourn in Berkshire - the home of Jumps racing.
Racing has been going well for me this season and I hope to make a big impact this winter when the proper jumps racing starts. I've been through the mill with injuries down the years but nothing that has ever stopped me getting back in the saddle. I've probably broken bones in places people didn't even realise they had bones.
I'm going to take you through what I get up too on and off the track, and try give you an insight of a jockey's life and the craic we have 24/7.
Being a Jumps jockey is a dangerous game but to me its the best game in the world. I look forward to sharing the craic we have in the weighting room with the Lovetheraces and Attheraces readers. It a side of the sport that very few people see so its going to be pretty special.
So here we go...
- 10.12.13 Riding The Moose, muckin' about with the Twistons and a goodbye to Charlie Huxley
- 27.11.13 The emotions of racing, Chappers getting the hump and the first ever Fryer Jockey!
- 13.11.13 Taking the falls, my tribute to McCoy and a huge Dingbat Of Da Week
- 28.10.13 Heading to Champions Day, Gavin Sheehan's Mother an Katie Perry
- 10.10.13 A Mattie Batch Classic an Quitting racin over a Female
- 02.09.13 Meeting US stars, causing trouble zip wiring and looking out for Rednecks
@horrocksn What is with those glasses??
- Rachel Reynolds…
- kevin morris…
- chris randall…
- sandeep j…
- Matt ?…
- Craig Ian McAlpine…
No questions have been posed yet