My Race Days
About Amy Weaver
My name is Amy and I'm the trainer of a stable of 20-odd horses up in Newmarket, which is known as the "HQ" of flat racing.
After working alongside many great trainers I took the plunge in 2008, aged 26, to go it on my own, and it's been the most amazing experience so far.
It's so exciting to be able to share with you all the highs and lows of being a racehorse trainer. We have a great young team here, who you'll all get to meet, and we'll show you the life behind the scenes in a trainers yard, hopefully you'll keep in touch with us and how we get on!
We're a growing stable so it's an exciting period, we've got some good horses here who you can get to know, so there's some good times ahead.
It's not all horses though, we have a great laugh too. I'm also here to tell you more about racing so ask away if you have any questions, and enjoy our story!
- 26.07.13 Fun In The Sun. Part 1
- 08.05.13 The Sales, The Stig, The Stalls and a Dilemma.
- 06.04.13 The Grand National, no Tips and the story of an Unlikey Hero.
- 23.03.13 A Dead-Heat, Disqualification, Bingo & Snow.
- 05.03.13 Team Weaver takes on America and wins! - TWICE!!
- 05.02.13 From the frying pan to the freezer, via Iceland. Part 2.
- Michael Armstrong…
- Stanislava Stojanovic…
- Twist al…
- John Barnard…
- India Pocklington…
- Steven Young…
Hi Amy, Just got myself into a point to pointer/hunter chaser for the new season and really excited about him, my nearest track is Kelso,have you had any runners as far north as Kelso?