NATIONAL STUDENT RACEDAY
If you've never before experienced the drama and excitement of horseracing, there is no better time to get involved and sample the 'Sport of Kings' than at the country's first ever National Student Raceday!
On Saturday 26 October, six of the country's top tracks at Aintree, Chepstow, Doncaster, Newbury, Stratford and Wolverhampton will be showcasing some of the best that racing has to offer – and it's only £10 with a valid NUS or Student ID card.
All six tracks offer fantastic viewing facilities, great bars, well-priced food and guides to help you through your day.
Dress codes tend to be relaxed, but if you fancy putting on your finery then you won’t look out of place. It is your chance to relax with friends in style, while possibly socialising with celebrities.
Your ticket includes admission to the track, a food and drink voucher, a free copy of the Racing Post and a race card. The six courses are spread around the country so there will be one in your vicinity. All are served by good travel links. To find your nearest racecourse, check out our map page.
Tickets are available for the day from the racecourse’s ticketing service using promocode STUDENTSLTR. To order your ticket click on the link below for the racecourse you would like to attend, or for Newbury call their ticketing telephone line.
· Aintree near Liverpool is home to the world-famous Grand National
· Newbury in Berkshire counts The Queen amongst its regular visitors (please call the ticketing telephone line on 01635 40015, option 1 for ticketing)
· Doncaster in Yorkshire is famous for the St Leger, the oldest Classic race
· Chepstow is Wales’s premier racecourse, just over the Severn from Bristol
· Stratford-on-Avon is set in the heart of Shakespeare country
· Wolverhampton is one of the country’s busiest and top all-weather tracks
Terms and Conditions
· Tickets will be collected on the day from the specific racecourse collection point.
· Tickets will only be produced on display of a valid NUS or student ID card shown on the day at the ticket collection point.
· Maximum of four tickets per person.
Are you a student?
Register here for updates on student ticket offers, University Racing Clubs and share pictures of your visits to the races.
There's loads of prizes to be won on lovetheraces.com, and loads of ways to win them, from imparting knowledge to just looking good.