Do you love horse racing? Do you love to watch horse racing? If so, take a look at the Love the Races site and see what a day out at the races involves.
There are 58 racecourses throughout the UK, so if you’re interested in horse racing there is sure to be one near you to visit to get involved in the action.
What’s involved in horse racing?
If you have never been to watch horse racing before you may not know what’s involved but don’t worry, you can find out all that you need to know here on the Love the Races site. Whether you want to learn about what to wear, how to get there, or anything else that a fun day out to watch horse racing involves, our website will help you.
Reasons to go horse racing
There are a million and one reasons why you should consider going horse racing, here is just a few of them: -
- If you are planning a stag do horse racing is a great alternative to what many people get up to on the stag do
- A hen do is a great excuse to go horse racing, as you can start your day dressed all glamorous for the races and continue right through the night at a local bar or nightclub
- If you have a special birthday coming up then a trip horse racing is sure to impress your friends and family and will be much more enjoyable than a regular party
- Do you have kids? Watching horse racing isn’t just for adults anymore. Most courses allow kids in for free and even run family friendly days
- Horse racing, or visiting a race course is great for a corporate event. Corporate hospitality at most racecourses is a great way to impress new or existing clients or even to treat your staff
Even though there are lots of reason to go horse racing we believe you don’t need a reason, a day out to watch horse racing is something everyone should try as we know you will love it.
There's loads of prizes to be won on lovetheraces.com, and loads of ways to win them, from imparting knowledge to just looking good.
May 30 2013
May 31 2013
Jun 01 2013
- read more
- read more