Perched high on the Sussex Downs, Goodwood is reknowned to be Britain's most picturesque racecourse.
Although Goodwood hosts several race meetings throughout the summer months, the world famous Glorious Goodwood race meeting in July is one of the highlights of the flat racing calendar.
This quintessentially English race meeting attracts the very fastest racehorses, the best jockeys and the most stylish racegoers. Described by King Edward VII as "a garden party with racing tacked on" Panamas, Pimms and Parasols are very much the order of the week.
Goodwood Racecourse, Goodwood, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0PS
Currently no upcoming fixtures.
- Eliza Cook- Introducing...
- A Welcome in the Hillsides : From The Valleys to Goodwood
- Royal Ascot - something for everyone
- Spotlight on Frankel Before Stellar Sussex Clash
- Frankel's Amazing Sussex Performance Will Live Long in the Memory
- Harbour Watch Can Ease Burden of Canford Cliffs Retirement
- They call it "Glorious" for a reason...
- Hayley's Comet
- Show Us Your Tips!!
- Girls on Turf
- Jamie and Nikhil's day at Goodwood
- Georgia's a Star