How To Get There
Ascot Racecourse is approximately 45 minutes drive from London and is located very close to the M3, M4 and M25 motorways and to Heathrow Airport for international visitors.
From London and the North:
M4 Junction 6 onto A332 Windsor by-pass and follow signs to Ascot.
From the West:
M4 Junction 10 onto A329(M) signed to Bracknell and follow signs to Ascot.
From the South and East:
M3 Junction 3 onto A332 signed to Bracknell and follow signs to Ascot. M25 Junction 13 onto the A30 (signed Bagshot), then join the A329 and follow the signs to Ascot.
From the Midlands:
M40 southbound, Junction 4. Take A404 towards M4 (Junction 8/9). On the M4 head towards Heathrow / London. Leave M4 at Junction 6 and follow A332 Windsor by-pass to Ascot.
There is a frequent train service to Ascot from both Reading and London Waterloo. The average journey time is 27 minutes from Reading and 46 minutes from Waterloo. Regular services also run from Guildford. The racecourse, which is clearly sign posted, is a short walk from the station.
Ascot Racecourse, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7JN
- How will I fare without my lucky Tote lady?
- Beer festivals, Bad weather and Bad luck
- Cold but Classy!
- Royal Ascot - Ladies Day 16th June
- Only a real killjoy couldn’t love Royal Ascot!
- "Tips" for Wednesday at Ascot!!
- Ladies' Day Hot Tips
- "I've got a good feeling about today Millie, my omlette flipped the right way for once this morning, it never does that.."
- My First Outing
- What a Week!!!
- All The Queen's Horses
- Dutch Proverbs
- Whipping up a debate
- Royal Ascot - something for everyone
- A Pickle At Royal Ascot
- British Champions Series: The Signs Are Looking Alright
- King George: Why I'm Rooting for St Nicholas Abbey
- 2011 King George
- The highs and lows of racing
- Proactive Gosden Puts Racing On Better Footing
- Success is fragile
- Supermare strikes again
- Hayley's Comet
- Royal Ascot - Part 1
- St Leger the odd one out as Gosden looks to strike with Masked Marvel
- Champions Day
- Royer-Dupre a Reliable Man for the Arc
- The changing of the guard
- Looking beyond the headline acts
- Wootton Bassett: A Credit to a Town and His Connections
- No Harm in Harbouring Lofty Ambitions for Noble Mission
- Girls on Turf
- Sport of Queens...and the rest
- Hats Off to Ascot
- Photo Finish in the Fashion Stakes
- Picnic Party at Royal Ascot
- HM the Queen and The Royal Family arrive Day One Royal Ascot 2011
- £150K Bet placed on Frankel! In the Ring at Royal Ascot 2011 !!
- Eliza placing a bet at Royal Ascot
- Simon was on the 'Weakest Link' aired on day one of Royal Ascot! We chat beneath the Royal Box
- The Cliveden; steeped in History of the Turf and Scandal
- Eliza taking some air on the terrace at the Cliveden; Royal Ascot evening
- Watching Red Kites and Helicopters bound for Royal Ascot from Cliveden....
- Totepool Free Raceday
- Royal Ascot - Saturday