Racing at Aintree doesn’t happen every day, so when it does, it’s always a special occasion.
Home to the most famous race in the world - the John Smith’s Grand National- Aintree is one of the world’s most popular racecourses. With over two miles of luscious green racetrack, and horse racing’s biggest stars taking to this jumps-only course, racing here is always a sight to behold whether you're at the Grand National or one of Aintree’s six other racedays outside of the Grand National meeting.
More than this, Aintree is known for its party atmosphere- get into the spirit and have a drink or two- you know the locals will be- or if people watching is your sport you'll find no better place in Britain- anything goes at Aintree!
Upcoming Event highlight
- June (Evening) Meeting, 2013 (Aintree)
Aintree Racecourse Co Ltd, Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool L9 5AS
- Where my money's going..
- How do you pick your Grand National winner? Is it your favourite colour? Your Grans name? Or perhaps a memorable place?
- Whipping up a debate
- The Racing Post: The Gambler's Badge?
- Keeping it in the family
- Grand National balancing act
- Tizzard Ponders Cue Card Clash With Big Buck's
- Paul Nicholls Open Day: Kauto Star Will Head To Haydock
- Paul Nicholls Open Day: Haldon Gold Cup Can Herald Bigger Things for Ghizao
- Mr Aintree
- The Changing Place
- Ginger McCain: A Character Hard To Forget
- Girls on Turf
- Acting Up at the Races
- VET STUDENTS VISIT AINTREE