Fixture of the Week
29 November - Newbury
Hennessy Gold Cup Dayview detailsbuy tickets all fixtures
Tipster's Corner: The Horse Whisperer
Welcome to Love The Races
A day at the races has something for everyone, so no matter whether you want to find your nearest Racecourse, know more about the latest horse racing fashion or go Star Spotting, you'll find everything you need to know about all the style and glamour, celebrities and socialising, the awesome horsepower, and of course the Royalty. It’s no wonder horse racing is known as the Sport of Kings.
Here at Lovetheraces.com you can find everything you need to know about a great fun day out at the races. Whether you’re planning a summer day out with friends, organising a sensational stag or hen party or just wanting to experience a family outing with a difference, we have suggestions and advice to point you in the right direction.
With racing taking place in Britain 360 days a year, there is always some top-notch action taking place near you, should that be Ladies Day at Royal Ascot, a bank holiday bonanza at Bath or a perfect summer evening out at Perth. Our What’s On calendar also provides additional information on kids entertainment and after-racing music concerts to help you formulate fantastic days out ideas.
Register to join our online community and comment on pictures and articles, ask questions to our Voices of the Races and perhaps even win a prize too.
So if you love a great day out, you'll Lovetheraces.com.
Nov 29 2014 - NewburyHennessy Gold Cup Day
Nov 29 2014 - NewcastleFighting Fifth Hurdle day
Dec 06 2014 - Sandown ParkTingle Creek Chase Day
Dec 13 2014 - CheltenhamDecember Gold Cup Handicap Chase Day
Dec 20 2014 - AscotLong Walk Hurdle Day
- RT @Fascinatingpics: This amazing Greek floor mosaic was just uncovered in Turkey. It's over 2000 years old. http://t.co/aL7l5FNGah Rods_Tweet 5 hours ago
- RT @MrDFJBaileyEsq: @Rods_Tweet Funnily enough that's almost exactly how I imagine @MrPaulMDuffy to be in real life. Rods_Tweet 6 hours ago
- 2/2 ...is a 40-59yo male. Wears Dolce and Gabbana. Shops at Iceland. Enjoys pottery. Attends weddings. Fav film is Mrs Brown's Boys. Hmmm Rods_Tweet 6 hours ago
- 1/2 Love the @YouGov profiles app! Throws up some surprises on the profile of horseracing fans. The 'typical' horseracing fan, wait for it.. Rods_Tweet 6 hours ago
- RT @Coral: The best football write-in ever? http://t.co/IMTB5dv6Kh Rods_Tweet 7 hours ago