Fixture of the Week
08 March - Sandown Park
Paddy Power Imperial Cup Handicap Dayview detailsbuy tickets all fixtures
Welcome to Love The Races
A day at the races has something for everyone, so no matter whether you want to find your nearest Racecourse, know more about the latest horse racing fashion or go Star Spotting, you'll find everything you need to know about all the style and glamour, celebrities and socialising, the awesome horsepower, and of course the Royalty. It’s no wonder horse racing is known as the Sport of Kings.
Here at Lovetheraces.com you can find everything you need to know about a great fun day out at the races. Whether you’re planning a summer day out with friends, organising a sensational stag or hen party or just wanting to experience a family outing with a difference, we have suggestions and advice to point you in the right direction.
With racing taking place in Britain 360 days a year, there is always some top-notch action taking place near you, should that be Ladies Day at Royal Ascot, a bank holiday bonanza at Bath or a perfect summer evening out at Perth. Our What’s On calendar also provides additional information on kids entertainment and after-racing music concerts to help you formulate fantastic days out ideas.
Register to join our online community and comment on pictures and articles, ask questions to our Voices of the Races and perhaps even win a prize too.
So if you love a great day out, you'll Lovetheraces.com.
Mar 11 2014 - CheltenhamChampion Hurdle Day
Mar 12 2014 - CheltenhamChampion Chase Day
Mar 14 2014 - CheltenhamCheltenham Gold Cup Day
Mar 29 2014 - DoncasterWilliam Hill Lincoln Day
Apr 03 2014 - AintreeAintree Bowl Chase Day - Grand National meeting
- RT @ThomasKerrRP: If you've seen the mesmeric portrait of Katie Walsh on adverts round London lately, this article is fascinating http://t.… Rods_Tweet 3 hours ago
- Very happy with today's 10k race in the sunshine, three weeks after hernia op. Needed a target to put me right for Cheltenham! Rods_Tweet 4 hours ago
- RT @b0ringtweets: There's a large round yellow object in the sky. Lol. I'm flipping* hilarious. *pardon my French Rods_Tweet 4 hours ago
- Last year, zero degrees and sleet. This year sunshine and temp rising! Fradley 10k with @Smithy__ http://t.co/3raUvbqO6d Rods_Tweet 8 hours ago
- #GoodLuck “@dredvers: Side Glance and @lcmasterton looking fantastic at Int stables, Meydan this morning. http://t.co/wsP2jYaCLO” SSNHorse 1 day ago